An Elevated Key West Resort
Parrot Key Hotel & Villas is the island getaway you’ve been waiting for. Set among five acres of award-winning landscaping and palm groves, our exceptional resort in Key West offers four swimming pools, watersports rentals, on-site dining all day long, and excellent service from our friendly staff. Parrot Key Hotel & Villas is perfectly situated just minutes away from the historic district of Old Town Key West, but far enough away from the hustle and bustle to truly soak up the island life.
Where You’ll Stay
Parrot Key Hotel & Villas provides the most well thought out, impeccably designed, and nature-inspired guest rooms in all of Key West. Our 148 rooms are among the island's most spacious, offering a choice of lush tropical garden, partial water, or expansive water views. Our standard Key West resort guest rooms are anything but standard, giving guests a true escape from the hustle of everyday life and a true immersion into the island lifestyle. For an even more immersive stay, check out our suites which come with more space and simple, luxurious amenities that add that colorful-umbrella-on-the-top-on-your-drink feel to your stay. And if you really want to turn your island vacation up, consider our Waterfront Villas, the perfect oasis to return to after your fun-filled days exploring Key West, soaking in the sun, and letting loose — island style.
In addition to accommodations, guests can enjoy our luxurious resort amenities which include:
- Four pools with poolside dining at The Grove
- Onsite watersports, fitness center and nearby Key West attractions
- Complimentary shuttle service to Smathers Beach
- Patio, porch and/or balcony with all rooms
- Exclusive white-sand sunbathing terraces
- Complimentary Wi-Fi high-speed Internet access property-wide
- Internationally recognized sculpture gardens
- Concierge services
- Luxurious L'OCCITANE bath products
- New Valet Parking Service