An Elevated Key West Resort
Parrot Key Hotel & Villas is the island getaway you’ve been waiting for. Set among five acres of award-winning landscaping and palm groves, our exceptional resort in Key West offers four swimming pools, watersports rentals, on-site dining all day long, and excellent service from our friendly staff. Parrot Key Hotel & Villas is perfectly situated just minutes away from the historic district of Old Town Key West, but far enough away from the hustle and bustle to truly soak up the island life.
Where You’ll Stay
Parrot Key Hotel & Villas provides the most well thought out, impeccably designed, and nature-inspired guest rooms in all of Key West. Our 148 rooms are among the island's most spacious, offering a choice of lush tropical garden, partial water, or expansive water views. Our standard Key West resort guest rooms are anything but standard, giving guests a true escape from the hustle of everyday life and a true immersion into the island lifestyle. For an even more immersive stay, check out our suites which come with more space and simple, luxurious amenities that add that colorful-umbrella-on-the-top-on-your-drink feel to your stay. And if you really want to turn your island vacation up, consider our Waterfront Villas, the perfect oasis to return to after your fun-filled days exploring Key West, soaking in the sun, and letting loose — island style.
In addition to accommodations, guests can enjoy our luxurious resort amenities which include:
- Premium Wi-Fi access throughout resort
- Welcome beverage upon arrival in the lobby
- Scheduled shuttle service to Smathers Beach and Duval Street
- Smathers Beach Club access
- Lounge chairs and beach towels for use at Smathers Beach (one per guest)
- Poolside refreshment tasters served hourly from 12pm – 4pm
- Daily Happy Hour from 4pm-6pm
- Two bottles of water in-room at arrival
- Family games available at The Grove Kitchen & Bar on request
- Discounts on watersports activities accessible onsite
- Personalized streaming capabilities on 55" TV's
- Discounts on local area activities
- Live Music on Fridays & Saturdays with weather permitting at the Grove Kitchen & Bar
- 20% discount at Key West Comedy Club on select nights
- The Keys to Key West Pass including exclusive discounts and complimentary offers from our partners available from the Concierge Desk
- Concierge services from 8am-8pm daily
A note regarding registered guests:
Parrot Key has a minimum age requirement of 25 years to reserve a room. Upon check-in, this will be confirmed by photo ID. Guests beneath the age of 25 must be accompanied by a guest 25 years or older during the full course of their stay. Parties unaccompanied by an adult of 25 years or older may be asked to leave at any time during their stay without a refund.