Family Fun in Key West
Key West is perfectly suited for multigenerational families, young children, older teens and everyone in between. Enjoy some family fun in the sun at Parrot Key with beach toys, a kids scavenger hunt, four swimming pools and tropical dining on-site with a special menu available for younger kids. Plus, take a quick (and complimentary) shuttle ride to Smathers Beach to soak up the sun and embark on watersports adventures of all kinds!
Family Fun Activities at Parrot Key and Key West:
- Family beach games including yahtzee, paddle ball and bocce ball available upon request
- Kids scavenger hunt around the property available upon request
- Four swimming pools including a family pool and adults-only
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Smathers Beach where you can purchase an array of watersports activities, including paddle boards, kayak rentals, parasailing, and more. Parrot Key offers exclusive discounted rates on these services when booking 7 days prior to your arrival date. The shuttle service includes a return transfer, beach towels for the day, and beach chairs only. Please request towels on your journey, before arriving at this public beach in Key West. Beach umbrellas may be rented for an additional cost.
- On-site dining at The Grove Kitchen & Bar with special children’s menu
Parrot Play Family Package
Our Parrot Play package is perfect for families who want to make the most of their Key West vacation. Make yourself at home in one of our waterfront villas before venturing outdoors for a snorkeling adventure and dolphin watching tour led by our partners at Sunset Watersports.
Our property offers an idyllic Key West escape for your family events and reunions. With spacious three-bedroom villas featuring your own white-sand terrace perfect for a private dinner party, and a beautiful foyer with separate doors to the guest room and suite, our Villas provide privacy between the shared spaces, ideal for your family to spread out and relax while enjoying each other's company.